- Product Overview
- GROW MORE WITH LESS - Designed to replace traditional greenhouse lighting, our LED Grow Lights deliver superior growing results using less electricity; ideal for greenhouse, horticulture, hydroponic or aquaponics planting and indoor gardening
- KEY FEATURES - Accelerate all phases of indoor plant growth; Rated for high humidity use; Emits more light in the useful 448nm blue and 630 nm red spectrum; Blue light promotes tall leafy plants and red light encourages budding, flowering, and fruiting
- ENERGY EFFICIENT- 60W equivalent grow light while only using 9 watt; Low heat emission; so no burning of leaves, less impact on costs to maintain temp needed for healthy environment for plants; Easily replaces standard A19 incandescent bulbs
- LED TECHNOLOGY - The latest energy efficient LED technology uses less power, with energy efficiency up to 80%-90%, saves money compared with the equivalent incandescent light; long life LED bulb rated up to 25, 000 hours; less maintenance; much cooler
- cUL LISTED and FCC COMPLIANT – Feit electric uphold the highest standards for all our products with optimal performance and safety; With 40+ years of experience in lighting, we are the leader in lighting innovations
Grow better, stronger plants with the Feit Electric A19/GROW/LEDG2/BX Non-Dimmable LED Plant Grow Light. These A19 LED Plant Grow bulbs are ideal for all phases of indoor plant growth including budding and flowering and are rated for high humidity use making it compatible with most hydroponic systems. The plant grow bulbs have a light intensity of 14.2 PAR/PPF and emit more light in the useful 449nm blue and 630nm red spectrum than regular white LED bulbs. The LEDs emits spectrum wavelengths and color for better photosynthetic response. The A19 LED Plant Grow Light offers low heat emission, low energy consumption, instant-on to full brightness and an average life of 25,000 hours / 22.8 years. Choose a dependable general purpose grow light for your growing needs. Please note that this plant grow bulb is not for general purpose lighting.