- Product Overview
- Light output: 360 Lumens - 40-Watts - 2700-3000 kelvin (soft white) - 2,000 hour bulb life
- Soft white: 2700-3000 kelvin soft white color, providing a traditional warm and cozy ambiance
- Spherical shape: standard variation of G30 globe bulb allows ample space for increased illumination. The ribbed edge of this bulb showcases the filament inside for a truly unique look
- Unique design: specially designed & shaped bulbs giving your home that extra special unique/warm touch
- Bulb specs: fits a standard medium E26 base light socket
Globe electric's Halogen designer GLOBO 40-Watt 120-Volt medium base bulb. In the early days of electrical lighting, inventors such as Thomas Edison tested and retested as they searched for long-burning filaments. In 1890, the filament choice was carbonized cotton. Globe electric's bulbs have a tungsten filament, which is used to reproduce the single hairpin loop of a vintage design. A wonderfully unique take on the standard G30 globe bulb, Globe electric's Globo designer vintage halogen light bulb features ribbed edges to showcase the filament inside. Create a perfect sense of nostalgia by positioning this Victorian inspired bulb within a clear shade or exposed socket and enjoy its shape and ambient glow. Completely dimmable, you can change the mood in any room while showing off the beautiful inner filament. Crafted to preserve the look of early 20th-century lighting. Please note, these bulbs are not as bright as modern bulbs of the same wattage and are recommended for exposed socket fixtures. Glass has a goldish amber tint which can vary in degree from light to medium.