- 46" twin-blade side discharge deck
- Electric PTO (power take-off) for fast and easy blade engagement
- Standard front axle grease fittings for long service life
- Comfortable high-back seat with dual suspension springs for a smooth ride
- Greasable front caster wheels for longer bearing life
Troy-Bilt's Mustang 46 zero-turn riding mower features a 24 HP* Briggs & Stratton Twin engine, electric PTO and dual EZT transmission. Complete with an 18" high back seat for added comfort and a reinforced heavy duty frame and front axle that makes this zero turn riding mower built for life. 46-in zero-turn riding lawn mower features a reinforced, heavy-duty frame for long-lasting and durable performance. 24-HP, 724cc Briggs and Stratton V-twin engine features an ignition switch for easy startups, and a max speed of 7-MPH in forward and 2.5-MPH in reverse. Dual hydrostatic transmission and dual lap steering bar provide zero-turn radius and maneuverability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.