- Product Overview
- A reverse rake tip removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screw to penetrate the board without splitting
- The star drive offers more points of contact for better performance and reduces slippage and wear
- Aggressive lower thread pattern provides excellent holding power while the reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the joist and provides a clean, finished entry
- Pro-Tech coating passes 1500 hrs salt spray test
- Unique trim head design provides a less visible point of entry
Deck And Edge Trim Screws 1-7/8 Inch Star Drive Pro Tech Coated 350 Pack. Camo Edge And Deck Trim Screws For use on pressure treated, cedar, redwood, hardwood, composite, capped composite, and PVC deck boards. Edge deck screws fasten through the edge of the board for fastener-free surface and are for exclusive use with CAMO Pro Series Guides. Reverse rake tip augers material out, reverse upper thread draws board tight. T15 Star Drive, driver bit is included.