- Product Overview
- Perfect for anywhere you'd like to upgrade the look of a standard switch. With a classic up-and-down motion, the adorne Paddle Switch lets you turn lights on and off with ease.
- Use on its own to control a light from one location (single-pole operation) or pair with a second switch or dimmer to control a single light source from two locations (three-way operation).
- This item also comes in and 20A and 20A 4-Way options. Pair with matching Paddle Dimmer Switch or Paddle Fan Speed Control to create a uniform look throughout a room or your entire house.
- Time to install: 15 minutes or less. Innovative snap-in system ensures easy installation.
- Fits existing electrical box and does not require new wires for typical installation.
Read more Upgrade Your Switches! A modern twist on classic
up-and-down switch control, the Paddle Switch lets you turn lights on and off
with ease. Read more 3 Available Finishes adorne Paddle Style Switches are
available in white, magnesium or graphite finishes to complement the broad
range of adorne device plate options that are available. Modern Take on a
Classic Switch adorne Paddle Style Switches feature a wide graceful paddle
that works with a simple up and down motion, allowing you to turn lights on
and off with ease. Integral silver contacts provide long-lasting performance.
One or Three-Way Uses Use this device on its own to control a light or fixture
from a single location, or pair with a second switch or dimmer to control a
single light source from two locations. Read more Screwless Design Device
snaps into the frame and self-aligns without any screws. Self-Grounded Heavy
gauge steel frame is grounded via factory installed 12AWG ground lead. Device
and metal wall plates are self-grounded to frame. Fits Standard Wallbox adorne
devices fit in all existing NEMA-approved wallboxes. Read more Read more Read