- Product Overview
- 4, 000 Starting Watts / 3, 000 Running Watts
- 208cc / 7HP OHV, single cylinder, air-cooled, 4-stroke engine with manual start
- High performance alternator provides greater peak wattage which allows motor-driven appliances and tools to operate simultaneously
- RV Ready. This generator is built with a TT-30R RV outlet for your convenience when Rving.
- Light Weight. Only 65Lbs. You can move effortless anywhere you want.
- Scratch and Dent Tested and Recertified in Sealed Carton | 90 Day Warranty | 30 day refunds if defective
- Refurbished by SJM Recommerce, an authorized refurbishing center for the A-iPower brands
A-iPower 4, 000 watt gasoline powered portable generator with manual start.
The Power for Work and Play. The A-iPower AP4000 provides enough power at an
affordable price. The A-iPower AP4000 provides 4, 000 watts of starting power
and 3, 000 watts of running power, it& rsquo; s ideal for construction jobsite
or anywhere around your home or recreational use like RVing. The generator
features a TT-30R RV outlet and an easy to reach control panel which
conveniently provides easy, user-friendly access to the panel. The generator
is powered by A-iPower 208cc / 7HP OHV engine, combined with an efficient high
output alternator designed and manufactured by Senci, this delivers greater
peak wattage when starting motor-driven tools and appliances. The A-iPower
generator can power up: lights, TV, refrigerator, pump, and fan all at the
same time. It is capable of running 1-2 power tools. With a large 4. 0 gallon
heavy duty all steel construction fuel tank with built in fuel gauge, it
provides an average run time of 12 hours at 50% load. The generator operates
at 68dBA. Powerful, Portable, Light, Compact, Reliable, Purpose-Built are the
words for the A-iPower AP4000 generator.