- Product Overview
- Ideal for quick snow pickups on mid-sized driveways and walkways
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- Powerful 15-amp motor moves up to 800 lbs of snow per minute
- Steel auger with 2 rubber blades cuts 21" wide and 12" deep in one pass
- 180 adjustable directional chute throws snow up to 20 ft
- Scratch and Dent Tested and Recertified in Sealed Carton | 90 Day Warranty | 30 day refunds if defective
- Refurbished by SJM Recommerce, an authorized refurbishing center for the Einhell brands
Responding to the need for an easy-to-use machine that could tackle heavier snowfall on mid-sized driveways and walkways, Einhell developed the Einhell ESB21, a larger electric snow thrower that delivers the power of a gas machine with the convenience of an electric unit. Driven by a powerful 15-amp motor, the Einhell ESB21 moves up to 800 lbs of snow per minute. Its durable steel auger with 2 rubber blades cuts a path 21 inches wide by 12 inches deep with each pass.
In addition to its exceptional plowing capacity, the Snow Joe Ultra features an adjustable discharge chute that rotates a complete 180 to provide full control over the direction of the snow stream. The chute deflector can also be adjusted to control the height of the snow stream. Easy-glide all-terrain wheels make the Snow Joe Ultra easy to turn and maneuver with each pass. The scraper blade at the base of the unit efficiently scrapes the snow clear to the ground without damaging your deck or pavement. Powered electrically, the Einhell ESB21 is effortless to start and maintain. No gas, oil, or tune-ups are necessary. The unit is ETL-approved. For heavier snowfall on mid-sized driveways and walkways, the Einhell ESB21 is your snow solution this winter.