- Product Overview
- For use in impact drivers & impact wrenches
- Forged from high-rated CrV Steel for durability
- Deep socket design for better access to hard-to-reach fasteners
- Scratch and Dent Tested and Recertified in Sealed Carton | 90 Day Warranty | 30 day refunds if defective
- Refurbished by SJM Recommerce, an authorized refurbishing center for the HART brands
HART's 10 PC. 3/8" Impact Socket Set MM works with both impact wrenches and impact drivers, making it a great choice for DIYers. Forged from high-grade Chrome Vanadium Steel (CrV) for longevity and durability, these sockets are made to absorb the force of an impact tool. That makes them ideal for high-torque applications. You can even use them on regular ratchets and socket wrenches in a pinch. The deep socket design is versatile, allowing you to reach over the tops of longer bolts and engage the nut - as well as access to other hard-to-reach fasteners. Its black oxide finish is rust resistant and the large laser etched markings make it easy to identify the right size. Overall, this 10-piece set is great for beginners and includes some of the most common metric socket sizes: 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm. Sockets come in a durable case with convenient handle for transport.