- Product Overview
- 6,500 peak watts and 5,300 running with recoil start
- Runs for up to 13.5 hours on 4.7 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- Features a compact hardened steel frame with foam grip handle
- Powered by 274cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse engine constructed with durable cast iron sleeve
- EPA and CARB compliant
- 2 5-20R household duplex outlets
- 1 transfer switch-ready L14-30R 120/240V twist-lock
- 1 RV-ready 120V TT-30R receptacle with rubber outlet covers
- Included: Oil, funnel, propane hose, quick start guide and user manual
- Dual fuel operation easily switches from gas to propane without shutting off unit
- Scratch and Dent Tested and Recertified in Sealed Carton | 90 Day Warranty | 30 day refunds if defective
- Refurbished by SJM Recommerce, an authorized refurbishing center for the Westinghouse brands
The Westinghouse WGen5300DFv Portable Generator is a convenient generator to keep you powered on the road or at home during a power outage. With dual fuel ability, this generator offers versatility by running on either gas or propane (LPG). With 6,500 peak watts and 5,300 running watts, this generator runs for up to 13.5 hours at a time with a 4.7 gallon (18 L) gasoline fuel tank.
Convenient and User-Friendly
The Westinghouse WGen5300DFv Portable Generator is a convenient generator to keep you powered on the road or at your home during a power outage. With dual fuel ability, this generator offers versatility by running on either gas or propane (LPG). With 5,300 running watts and 6,500 peak watts, this generator runs for up to 13.5 hours at a time with a 4.7 gallon (18 L) gasoline fuel tank. The WGen5300DFv features a powerful 274cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine with a cast iron sleeve designed for durability, featuring a built-in fuel gauge and automatic low oil shutdown. It’s equipped with an L14-30R outlet which is Transfer Switch Ready to supply total household power and eliminate annoying extension cords through your home. Combined with an RV Ready TT-30R 30A outlet that conveniently hooks to your recreational vehicle, it keeps the air conditioner and travel necessities up and running all day long. The WGen5300DFv is easy to use with an intuitive control panel which houses a 120/240 Volt Selector Switch to draw more power with added flexibility for appliances like a well pump and a VFT Data Center to keep up with regularly scheduled maintenance. Engineered into a compact hardened-steel frame with never-flat wheels, it’s easy to bring this generator from storage to use.