- Product Overview
- No prime, no choke, and never change the oil with the Briggs and Stratton engine featuring ReadyStart ® and Just Check and Add™
- Variable 4x4 transmission lets you chose front wheel, rear wheel, or all wheel drive to match your terrain
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25-in-3.75-in high
- Advanced TriAction® cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping
- Deck wash port connects to standard garden hose to clean out grass clippings from underside of deck
- Side discharge chute comes with handy, built-in clip to attach to handle when not in use
- Rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a healthier lawn
- Like New Condition | Fully Tested & Recertified | Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and trained service technicians | Includes 2 year warranty
- Refurbished by SJM Recommerce, an authorized refurbishing center for the Troy-Bilt brands
The Troy-Bilt TB410 XP 150cc self-propelled lawn mower can handle whatever your yard has to throw at it! While many mowers consist of one drive type, the self-propelled TB410 XP 4x4 mower features all three in one model, so you can freely switch between front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive based on the terrain. Having such versatility alleviates maneuverability problems and improves overall efficiency.
The TB410 XP features the no prime, no choke Briggs & Stratton engine featuring ReadyStart and Just Check & Add, a new feature that eliminates the need to change your lawn mower oil. Also, the TriAction cutting system helps you achieve an even, fresh cut in all cutting modes - mulching, side discharge and rear bagging. To help ensure the best traction, the 4x4 is equipped with a smarter tire tread so you can take on hills and rough conditions with ease.