- Product Overview
- Eliminates taping - save money and time
- Achieve professional painting results
- Retractable guide wheels "flip up" and out of the way while loading paint to ensure that no liquid is accidentally applied to the wheels
- Single finger pad ejection so you don't need to touch wet pad
- Ergonomic lightweight design reduces hand fatigue
Get a straight line without taping around molding and trim. The Shur-Line Pro Paint Edger creates perfectly straight edges along walls, ceilings, windows, trim and baseboards with a smooth finish and virtually no linting eliminating the need for time-consuming taping. Features a swivel ergonomic handle to maneuver easily and reduce fatigue while painting. Handle is threaded to accept attachment to almost any standard extension pole and incorporates a quick-eject pad release button to ensure mess-free pad removal. Only the Pro edger version offers a retractable lift to pull guide wheels clear while loading paint onto the pad ensuring paint does not accidentally touch the guide wheels and transfer to your project. The smooth rolling wheels coupled with the soft pad filaments result in a better finish than when using a standard brush. Save time and money while achieving a beautiful painting result.