- Product Overview
- CONSTRUCTION SQUARE: This Johnson Triangle Ruler has a solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for durability and an accurate reading every time. It has scales for cutting hip; valley; and jack rafters.
- EZ-READ FINISH: This rafter square & protractor has an EZ-Read finish; which improves friction to help attach the square against lumber when used as a saw guide. EZ Graduations and numerals are clearly visible due to the use of laser etching.
- APPLICATION RANGE: This versatile square layout tool with broad edge serves as a saw guide; allowing cross-cuts or angled cuts to be made directly. It can be used indirectly to create a saw cut line for rip cuts by using scribing notches.
- SIMPLIFIES STAIR LAYOUT: The Johnny Square with integrated distance and angle scales allows for quick and accurate marking of the cut lines on stringers.
- ACCURACY & DURABILITY: This 7’’ carpenter square features a low-glare; protective anodized finish that diffracts sunlight rather than reflecting it. Hence; it looks sharp in full sun and shade.
To develop one of the top rafter squares, Johnson first had to engineer the EZ-Read finish, its revolutionary anti-glare protective coating that diffracts sunlight rather than reflecting it, so it looks as crisp in full sun as it does in the shade. The EZ-Read finish also increases friction to better secure your square against your lumber when using it as a saw guide. The Johnny Square is highly durable and accurate. Its solid aluminum body construction with CNC machined edges ensure an accurate reading every time. This rafter square also features strong magnets for hands-free use as well as continuous scribing notches.