- Product Overview
- Powerful: 12-amp motor rakes a 13" wide path to get your job done faster
- Adjustable deck: tailor raking depth with 5-position depth control
- Scarified: use the Scarified function to cut grass roots for thicker growth, healthier lawns
- Air boost technology: spring Steel tines for maximum thatch pickup
- Accessories: detachable thatch collection bag for easy disposal
- Weve got you covered! : your new Dethatched is backed by the snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant New, powered products for two years from the date of purchase. No questions asked. Contact snow Joe + Sun Joe customer Support at for further assistance.
- Manufacturer Refurbished in Sealed Carton | 90 Day Warranty | 30 day refunds if defective
LET YOUR LAWN BREATHE. Get your lawn in top green shape with the Sun Joe Dethatcher Joe AJ801E 12.6-inch electric scarifier + lawn dethatcher. Powered by a robust 12-amp motor, the Dethatcher Joe rakes a 12.6-inch wide path in a single pass to get your job done fast. Enhancing its raking ability is Airboost technology, which maximizes thatch pickup with spring steel tines that stay sharp longer for reliable performance. Use the 5-position depth control knob to tailor the raking depth from -0.4 in. (10 mm below the soil) to 0.4 in. (10 mm above the soil), depending on your lawn's scarifying or dethatching needs. Scarifying your lawn at regular intervals cuts grass roots and encourages growth for thicker, healthier turf. Thatch is a dense mat of roots, stems and grass clippings that accumulates on lawns over time, blocking the flow of water, oxygen and vital nutrients. It is important to periodically remove thatch in order to keep your lawn green and healthy. While ordinary manual rakes are tiresome to use and not very effective, the electric Dethatcher Joe starts instantly with the push of a button and easily gets the job done without polluting the atmosphere with toxic carbon emissions. No gas, oil or tune-ups make the Sun Joe Dethatcher Joe your green choice for greening your lawn.