- Product Overview
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 14. 5-amp motor generates up to 2, 800 PSI/1. 3 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- DUAL DETERGENT TANKS: Two onboard 30. 4 fl oz detergent tanks and detergent dial lets you control the mix
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- QUICK-CONNECT SPRAY TIPS: 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0o, 15o, 25o, 40o and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- ACCESSORIES: Includes 34-inch extension wand, 20-foot high pressure hose, 35-foot power code with GFCI protection, garden hose adapter, needle clean-out tool. Hose Thread: M22
- PRESSURE: Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 2800 PSI. Under typical load, working pressure is 2200 PSI.
- WEVE GOT YOU COVERED! : Your new pressure washer is backed by the Snow Joe + Sun Joe Customer Promise. We will warrant new, powered products for two years from the date of purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Contact Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer support at for further assistance.
- Manufacturer Refurbished - 30 day free defective returns.
YOUR TOUGHEST GRIME FIGHTER. Introducing the newest weapon in the war on grime: SPX3000-MAX 14. 5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer from SUN JOE. When grime gets the upper hand, fight back against your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning tasks with SPX3000-MAX. Made for those who expect the most out of their machines, every SUN JOE MAX pressure washer comes with the most- requested features for your most demanding jobs — like durable 20-foot steel- reinforced high-pressure hose, dual 30. 4 fl oz onboard detergent tanks to simultaneously store two different types of detergent, and a 35-foot with built-in GFCI. Whether you’re a pressure washer pro, or just a homeowner who appreciates the value of pro-grade gear, SPX3000-MAX will perform for you. The powerful 14. 5-amp induction motor is designed to last longer, run quieter, and work cooler than traditional universal motors, blasting up to 2800 PSI of pressure and up to 1. 3 GPM to quickly wash away dirt and debris. Remove tar and grease from concrete, heavy mildew stains, oil stains, caked on mud, peeling paint, and other stubborn gunk and grime. And with the 5 onboard Quick Connect spray tips, you can customize the spray to suit any situation! Choose from 0, 15, 25, 40, and soap to tackle those heavy-duty cleaning tasks. Swap nozzles to quickly switch from punishing 0 pencil jet to 40 fan spray, or swap in the soap nozzle and dial-in your perfect mix from the two onboard detergent tanks.