- Product Overview
- 2 tools in 1: pole chainsaw or chainsaw
- Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- Telescoping pole extends to 8.8 ft for up to 15 ft overhead reach
- Powerful 8-amp motor cuts branches up to 9.5-inches thick
- 10-inch Sun Joe cutting bar and chain with automatic lubrication
- Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and trained service technicians. Includes 6 month warranty
- Refurbished by SJM Recommerce, an authorized refurbishing center for the Snow Joe and Sun Joe brands
Tackle those hard-to-reach branches with ease. The Sun Joe SWJ807E-RM 2-in-1 convertible electric pole chain saw takes the danger and difficulty out of trimming your overgrown trees. Stand safely on solid ground and simply adjust the telescoping pole. Pole extends to 8.8 ft to gain up to 15 feet of overhead reach. Later, when the limbs are down and there’s wood to be cut, the SWJ807E-RM quickly converts to a hand-held chainsaw to make light work of loads of logs. Powered by a robust 8-amp motor, the SWJ807E-SJG-RM can handle the most stubborn tree limbs up to 9.5-inches thick. It features a durable, 10-inch Sun Joe bar and chain with an auto-oiler to keep the bar and chain fully lubricated during use.
Unlike gas-powered tools, SWJ807E-RM is powered electrically, so you’ll power up reliably every time with the push of a button, without having to deal with smoke, fumes, spark plugs or costly tune-ups. Plus the SWJ807E-SJG-RM comes equipped with a built-in safety switch to prevent accidental starting.