- Product Overview
- Powered by a 277cc 4-cycle All-Wheel Drive OHV Electric Start gas engine equipped with Touch 'N Turn Power Steering for easier operation
- Clears snowy walkways up to 24 inches wide and 21 inches deep in one pass with Just One Hand Operation that lets the snow thrower do the work for you
- The Three-Stage design incorporates the 12-inch accelerator that spins 10x faster than augers to break down heavy, wet snow with powerful snow discharge
- The 4-Way remote pitch and chute control allows you to easily manage and change snow discharge direction
- Certified refurbished with full manufacturer warranty. 30 day hassle free returns.
The Vortex 2490 three-stage snow thrower takes snow throwing to the next level. Not only does the Vortex 2490 three-stage snow thrower come equipped with Touch 'n Turn power steering, heated hand grips and Just One Hand operation, it features a third stage of snow removal. The three-stage process is made possible with the new 12 in. accelerator that spins at 10 times the speed of the augers, breaking down the heaviest, wettest snow before throwing it out of the high-impact, clog-resistant polymer chute. The large X-Trac tires provide extra traction when breaking through barriers of snow left at the bottom of your driveway