- Powered by a Briggs & Stratton 305cc OHV 1450 Series engine with 4 forward, 1 neutral and 2 reverse speeds
- Equipped with forward-rotating Bolo Tines for premium garden soil preparation
- Offers a 20-inch tilling width and a 12-inch tine diameter
- Equipped with electric start technology for a hassle-free start
- Operates with Just One Hand Operation so you can walk on solid ground, not your freshly tilled soil
The Big Red is the flagship of the Troy-Bilt fleet of rototillers and is fully equipped for the heaviest-duty jobs in gardens over 2,500 square feet. The Troy-Bilt Big Red Tiller is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 306cc 1450 Series engine to make sure you can tackle every outdoor chore. The 20-inch tilling width and 12-inch tine diameter can till soils up to a 7-inch depth. Equipped with Just One Hand Operation allows the user to walk to the side of the Tiller while operating to not ruin the newly tilled soil. Designed with electric start for easy starting to get right to work. The cast-iron encased bronze gear drive transmission is used to ensure long-lasting operation. The 16-inch AG Tires are incorporated for added durability to power through thick soil. Perfect for soil preparation and groundbreaking, the Big Red Tiller has the power and durability to tackle all of your garden challenges. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty on transmission and a 2-year limited warranty on the Tiller.
- All Troy-Bilt rear-tine tillers feature patented Bolo tines, which are 3 uniquely shaped tines, each tine is designed to do a separate task, yet work together to create finely tilled soil, ready for planting
- Just 1-Hand operation lets you guide your Troy-Bilt tiller with literally 1-hand, because the machine is engineered to be well-balanced and easy to control, it does the work not you
- Our rear-tine tillers use a patented cast-iron encased transmission with bronze gear drive that provides so much extra strength and durability, we cover it with a limited lifetime warranty
- 306 cc 1450 series Briggs & Stratton OHV engine
- Troy-Bilt big red 20-in rear-tine tiller features an extra-wide tilling path to till large areas faster, and aids in seeding preparation and mixing compost in the pile or into your soil
- Larger front bumper provides extra protection from accidental damage to landscaping or the engine
- 16 in. agricultural tires enhance traction and maneuverability in all soil conditions
- Full-sided tine shields for operator protection
- Forward-rotating tines perform well in existing flower beds for cultivating, weeding and working in compost or end-of-the-season vegetation
- 4 forward, 1 neutral, and 2 reverse speeds
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 7 in.
- Addition to gardening, tillers can also aid in prepping areas for seeding, mixing compost in the pile or mixing compost into your soil
- 2-year limited warranty
- Limited-lifetime warranty on the transmission, including all gears, shafts and housings, against defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tiller (to the original purchaser only)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.