- Product Overview
- Powered by a 208cc Troy-Bilt OHV 4-cycle engine with standard recoil start
- Equipped with forward-rotating Bolo tines to help pull the unit along
- Chain drive transmission with one forward speed
- Adjustable tilling widths - 13-inch, 22-inch, 24-inch, and adjustable tilling depth up to 7 inches
- The handle can fold down for easy storage and the hand grip will add extra comfort when operating
The Troy-Bilt Colt Tiller can help answer your garden needs this season. The Colt FT 208cc Garden Tiller features a powerful Troy-Bilt OHV 4-cycle engine. The patented Bolo tines that cut through soil with ease, resulting in finely tilled, well-aerated soil. The Bolo curve design allows the tines to cut and dig at an offset angle for groundbreaking while the swept-back angle turns under the soil. Equipped with a chain drive transmission and recoil starting system, for easy and hassle-free starts. This front-tine tiller is designed for premium garden soil preparation with the adjustable 13-inch, 22-inch, 24-inch tilling width, and tilling depth adjustable up to 7 inches. The folding plow handle and hand grip will add comfort to your tilling this season. Backed by a 2-year limited warranty.