- Product Overview
- Powered by a 160cc Honda OHV GX engine with one forward speed and power reverse
- Equipped with forward-rotating Bolo Tines for premium garden soil preparation
- Offers a 16-inch tilling width and an adjustable tilling depth up to 7 inches
- Designed with 13 x 5-inch AG Tires and a factory-installed protective front bumper for added durability
- Equipped with a recoil starting system with a cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
160cc Honda Counter-Rotating Rear-Tine Rototiller with 16" Tilling Width
Troy-Bilt's Pro-Line FRT rear-tine rototiller works like a pro because it's designed for your large scale or commercial groundbreaking applications. A professional strength, mid-size tiller, the Pro-Line FRT offers unmatched durability and performance in gardens up to 1,500 square feet.