- Product Overview
- Electric start allows you to start with the push of a button, minimizing the need to pull-start a cold engine
- AugerAssist single-stage drive system is designed to grip the ground for minimal pushing effort and maximum clearing capabilities
- A Troy-Bilt 179cc 4-cycle OHV pull-start engine eliminates the need to mix oil and gas
- 21 in. clearing width and a 9 in. steel reinforced rubber auger paddle designed to clear up to 6 in. of snowfall
- Compact size and foldable handle for easy storage and maneuverability
- Built in America with U S and global parts since 1937
- Adjust the direction of snow discharge up to 190-degrees with the E-Z Chute control
- Wide-fit mitten grip helps make pull-starting easy when wearing heavy gloves or mittens
- Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and factory certified service technicians. Includes full 2 year warranty.
A little snow shouldn't get in your way with the Troy-Bilt Squall 179E that's designed to clear light snowfall of up to 6 in. so you can go about your day. The push-button electric start makes starting easy in cold temperatures. The AugerAssist drive system grips the ground to reduce the pushing effort and enhance clearing efforts.
WE OFFER MECHANICAL REPAIR FOR ALL YOUR SUMMER & WINTER EQUIPMENT
Whether lawnmowers, snow blowers, push mowers, small engines, and more! Pick up and drop off available.Learn More