- Product Overview
- Powered by a dependable 208cc 4-Cycle Electric Start OHV gas engine for maximum power, performance, and durability
- Clears snowy walkways up to 21 inches wide and 13 inches deep in one pass and equipped with deluxe reversible skid shoes for more control
- E-Z Chute technology with manual pitch control lets you adjust the direction of snow discharge up to 180 degrees.
- Durable 8 x 2-inch Deluxe tires provide good traction in snowy conditions
- Certified refurbished with full manufacturer warranty. 30 day hassle free returns.
Don't let a little snow get in your way, and with the Troy-Bilt Squall 208E you'll be able to clear light snowfall up to 6 in. down to the pavement and get on with your day. Your Squall will start for you when you need it most at the push of a button, even in cold temperatures. It's auger-assisted drive system grips the ground to provide maximum clearing with less pushing effort on your part. Light snowfall won't be a hassle with the Troy-Bilt Squall 208E.
- Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine
- 21 in. clearing width and a 9 in. steel reinforced rubber auger paddle that can clear up to 6 in. of snowfall down to the pavement
- Deluxe hand grips and ergonomic handle design reduces vibration for increased comfort
- Troy-Bilt 208 cc 4-cycle OHV pull-start engine eliminates the need to mix oil and gas
- Global parts since 1937
- Easy storage and maneuverability thanks to its compact size and foldable handle
- Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens
- Adjust the direction of snow discharge up to 190 with the E-Z Chute control
- 3-year limited warranty for peace of mind
- Protect your snow blower with a cover (sold separately)
- Some assembly required upon delivery