- Product Overview
- Powered by a 243cc 4-Cycle Electric Start All-Wheel Drive OHV Noise-Guard gas engine to easily clear snow choosing from 6 forward speeds and 2 reverse speeds
- Self-propelled drive incorporated with Touch 'N Turn Power Steering and Just One Hand Operation for easier control when operating
- Easy to use chute rotation control crank lets you quickly adjust the direction of snow discharge
- In-dash headlight and reflective strips provide greater visibility and safer operation in low-light conditions
- Backed by a 2 year limited warranty
To handle winter, you need power and convenience. The Troy-Bilt Storm 2890 brings the best of both worlds, capable of handling up to 12-inches of snowfall with a reliable Troy-Bilt 243cc engine that starts at the push of the button even in the coldest temperatures. NoiseGuard reduces engine noise compared to a traditional two-stage engine. And a large fuel tank allows you to clear areas faster without stopping to refuel as often. With the Troy-Bilt Storm 2890, winter wont keep you from doing what you love most.
Features + Benefits
- 28 in. clearing width with 12 in. serrated steel augers helps break up ice and snow for easier removal
- Troy-Bilt 243cc OHV engine with NoiseGuard technology reduces engine noise up to 40% versus a traditional 2-stage engine and push-button electric start which eliminates pull-starting a cold engine
- 15 in. airless tire design tires are maintenance-free, never go flat, and always ready to go
- Touch n turn, power steering allows you to turn with the touch of a finger
- Just 1-hand operation locks in speed, freeing the other hand to operate chute and pitch controls
- Self-propelled with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds gives you control and versatility in winter conditions
- In-dash headlight provide added visibility in low-light conditions
- High impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing
- Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow back on the operator
Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and trained service technicians. Each machine is run in all gears and all necessary adjustments are made. Includes full 2 year warranty. Machines have never seen snow and might have slight cosmetic imperfections. Machines arrive mostly assembled - You will need to extend handles (4 bolts) then add gas and oil. We recommend non-ethanol gas. Oil is included.
Ships by truck from our North Carolina facility with liftgate residential delivery included in the price. East coast delivery is 4-7 days Central delivery is 5-9 days and West is 7-14 days. We are currently experiencing some delays due to high network volume.
WE OFFER MECHANICAL REPAIR FOR ALL YOUR SUMMER & WINTER EQUIPMENT
Whether lawnmowers, snow blowers, push mowers, small engines, and more! Pick up and drop off available.Learn More