- Product Overview
- Troy-Bilt certified 357cc engine with push-button electric start eliminates pull-starting a cold engine
- Touch 'n Turn power steering allows you to turn with the touch of a finger
- Electric 4-way chute control allows you to change pitch and direction of snow discharge with just the touch of a finger
- Self-propelled drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds - gives you control and versatility in winter conditions
- Includes Snow Tire Chains
- Made in the USA
When winter arrives, you need power, convenience, and comfort to plow through it. The Troy-Bilt Storm 3090 brings all of those things together to help you get through heavy snowfalls, up to 18-inches, and get on with your day. A 357cc Troy-Bilt engine starts at the push of a button even in the coldest temperatures, and a wide 30-inch clearing width helps save you time and effort. You will be able to adjust other controls without stopping thanks to Just One Hand operation, like using the trigger-controlled power steering to change your direction at the touch of a finger. Heated grips provide extra comfort and a larger fuel tank allows you to clear large areas faster without stopping to refuel as often. Conquer winter and get back to doing what you love most with the Troy-Bilt Storm 3090.
Snow Tire Chains
The Snow tire chains will provide dependable traction in the most difficult conditions when you need it most. Whether in snow, ice or mud avoid slipping and sliding to complete the task ahead. The chains are easy to install and remove as needed.