- Product Overview
- 24" clearing width and 20" intake height is designed to handle up to 12" of snowfall
- Two-stage technology uses steel augers to break up snow and a high-speed steel impeller to pull the snow up from the augers and propel it out of the chute for fast clearing
- Make quick work of clearing snow with the powerful serrated augers and an extended chute designed to minimize snow blowback on the operator
- Self-propelled drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds
- Center-mounted crank chute control provides quick 200° rotation with an easy 2.5 turns of the crank
The Troy-Bilt Storm 2420 brings the power and convenience you need to make clearing snow less of a hassle with a 208cc Troy-Bilt engine, electric start capability, and a self-propelled drive system. Featuring rugged, 12" serrated steel augers designed to make quick work of clearing up to 12" of snow. A center-mount chute crank puts the controls comfortably within your reach and the extended chute is designed to minimize snow blowback on the operator.