- Product Overview
- Powerful, twin-cylinder Kohler Series 7000 engine delivers quieter, more balanced performance with less vibration
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Large 54-in stamped cutting deck reduces mowing time in large areas
- Hydrostatic transmission with cruise control for smooth change of speed and direction
- Electric PTO quickly and easily engages cutting blades
- Ride with more comfort and support with the adjustable high back seat
- Certified refurbished with full manufacturer warranty. 30 day hassle free returns.
Get extra performance and durability with the Troy-Bilt XP Series of riding lawn mowers. Easily engage the large 54" deck with electric PTO switch. The systems monitor with LED readout let's you know when the riding mower is ready for service and the hydrostatic drive is smooth and easy with foot-pedal control. The XP Series includes a 3-year limited warranty for extra peace of mind.