- Product Overview
- Powered by a 208cc Troy-Bilt 4-Cycle Engine
- Equipped with a cast-iron encased bronze gear drive transmission that provides top of the line durability
- Offers up to a 16-inch tilling width
- Equipped with power reverse to back out of tight areas more easily
- Made of high-quality carboin steel for strength and durability
Counter rotating rear tine tiller with a 208cc Troy-Bilt OHV engine and 16" tilling width.
The Super Bronco CRT rear-tine rototiller from Troy-Bilt offers an outstanding value for a small or mid-size garden. The Super Bronco tiller gives you counter-rotating technology plus features normally found only on larger models - such as Patented Bolo Tines. Powerful enough to till deeply, yet small enough to fit between rows, the Super Bronco tiller is designed to tackle any task in your garden with ease.