- Product Overview
- 140cc Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart™ engine with simple no prime, no choke starting
- Advanced TriAction cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping
- 21 in. 2-in-1 cutting deck with bag and mulch capabilities
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- Certified refurbished with full manufacturer warranty. 30 day hassle free returns.
Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and trained service technicians.
Yard work just got easier thanks to the Troy-Bilt TB120B. This walk behind lawn mower features a dependable 140cc Briggs & Stratton engine that delivers reliable power to get the job done right and is equipped with ReadyStart technology for simple, no prime no choke starting. A 21 steel deck provides durability that's built to last with side discharge, mulch and bagging capability. Count on Troy-Bilt to help make yard work easier.