- Product Overview
- 21-inch diameter steel cutting deck with TriAction Cutting System and side discharge, mulch, or rear bag capabilities
- 11-inch rear wheels provide improved mobility on hills, inclines and in rougher terrain
- 1.9-bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Side discharge chute comes with built-in clip to attach to handle when not in use
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a healthier lawn
Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and trained service technicians. Each machine is run in all gears and all necessary adjustments are made. Includes full 2 year warranty. Machines have never seen grass and might have slight cosmetic imperfections. Machines arrive mostly assembled - You will need to extend handles (4 bolts) then add gas and oil. We recommend non-ethanol gas. Oil is included.
Eliminate oil changes on the Troy-Bilt TB130 mower with the innovative Check, Don't Change system on the Troy-Bilt engine. Simply check the oil each time and top off as needed, reducing maintenance time and having to dispose of old oil. With rear bag, mulch kit and side discharge options included, you have a choice for disposing of grass clippings. The 11 in. high rear wheels provide improved traction and maneuverability on hills and over rough spots in the lawn. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to quickly adjust the cutting height and the TriAction cutting system uses a rake guard, symmetrical deck and specialized blade to deliver a clean, even cut every time. You can depend on Troy-Bilt to keep yardwork from feeling like a chore, and we won't let you down.
- Troy-Bilt Check, Don't Change engine eliminates the need to change oil by simply checking before each use and topping off as needed
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
- TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
- Fully assembled in the box, just unfold the handle
- Use fuel stabilizers to maintain your engine and increase the longevity of your mower (not included)