- Product Overview
- Powered by a 382cc Auto Choke OHV engine with top forward speeds of 4.25 MPH and a 6-speed transmission
- The 30-Inch cutting deck featuring 5 adjustable settings couples the benefits of a standard riding mower with the size of a wide cut walk behind mower
- Designed with an 18-Inch turning radius with 13x5-inch front wheels and 16x6.5-inch rear wheels
- Manual power take-off for fast and easy blade engagement
- This neighborhood mower is ideal for standard land owners with a medium sized landscape and relatively even terrain
Not in Original Box/Crate | Full 2 Year Warranty | Ships by Truck/Freight Carrier
Troy-Bilt 30-inch Neighborhood Riding Lawn Mower
The Troy-Bilt Riding Lawn Mower with 30-inch cutting deck couples the benefits of a standard riding lawn mower with the size of a wide cut walk behind mower. Easily stored in a garage or shed, this neighborhood mower is ideal for standard land owners with a medium sized landscape and relatively even terrain. The powerful 382cc OHV engine is built to last and provide clean performance. Fuel tank capacity includes a 1.3 gallon tank with a fuel sight window, which allows you to check gas levels. This mower features a 5 height adjustable blade with manual power take-off for easy and fast blade engagement. For added comfort, the seat raises to mid-back and the steering wheel is a 13-inch soft grip wheel. Troy-Bilt offers a 2-year limited warranty with extensive coverage to give you the durability you should expect.
Navigate easily around your yard with the cutting deck
Go where larger rider mowers cannot with the smaller cutting deck - it's compact size makes it easily to store in a garage or shed.
Equipped with a comfortable, mid-back seat
Mow your lawn with ease this season.
18-inch turning radius, and manual power-take off
Manuever easily with the 18 inch turning radius, along with the manual power take-off (PTO) for easy and fast blade engagement.
Durable, built to last wheels
13 x 5 inches front wheels, and larger 16 x 6.5 inches rear wheels.