- Product Overview
- Powered by a Honda Auto Choke engine that removes the need for manual choke adjustment before starting
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- XP Series 3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind
- Rear wheel drive transmission with variable speed provides more control and traction on hills or when using rear bag
- Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
When your yard asks a little more of you, the Troy-Bilt XP Series offers the extra performance you need. Covered by a 3-year limited warranty, the Troy-Bilt TB365 XP lawn mower features a Honda engine that provides dependable, no choke starting with the Auto Choke System. Rear wheel drive transmission has variable speed to provide more control on hills or when bagging clippings. The 11 in. high rear wheels provide improved traction and maneuverability on hills and over rough spots in the lawn. With rear bag, mulch kit and side discharge options included, you have a choice for disposing of grass clippings. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to quickly adjust the cutting height and the TriAction cutting system uses a rake guard, symmetrical deck and specialized blade to deliver a clean, even cut every time. You can depend on Troy-Bilt to keep yardwork from feeling like a chore, and we won't let you down.
- Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
- TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- Three-point, 6-position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- Side discharge chute comes with handy, built-in clip to attach to handle when not in use
- Use fuel stabilizers to maintain your engine and increase the longevity of your mower (not included)
WE OFFER MECHANICAL REPAIR FOR ALL YOUR SUMMER & WINTER EQUIPMENT
Whether lawnmowers, snow blowers, push mowers, small engines, and more! Pick up and drop off available.Learn More