- Product Overview
- 357cc Troy-Bilt electric start engine with 26-in. clearing width
- Three-stage technology with 12" serrated steel augers, 12" impeller, and a 12" accelerator that spins 10 times faster than the augers to break down and quickly clear heavy, wet snow.
- Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
- Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
- 2 Year Warranty - Made in USA
The Troy-Bilt Vortex 2610 will allow you to power through heavy winter conditions, easily handling up to 18" of snowfall. Three-stage technology includes a powerful accelerator that spins 10 times faster than the augers to break down and quickly clear heavy, wet snow. Quickly shift directions with power steering controlled at the touch of a finger, and easily adjust the chute and speed controls all without stopping thanks to Just One HandÄ operation. Conquer winter and get back to doing what you love most with the Troy-Bilt Vortex 2610.