- Product Overview
- Powerful Troy-Bilt 420cc OHV electric start engine suitable for large driveways, deep snow and delivers reliable power and dependable starting in cold weather conditions
- 30-in. clearing width and 21-in. intake height can handle up to 18-in. of snowfall
- Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger
- Push-button electric start eliminates the need to pull-start a cold engine
- 16-in. x 6.5-in. X-Trac tires offer traction and easier steering over snowy areas
- Tool-less drift cutters allow you to break through tightly packed snow
- Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and factory certified service technicians. Includes full 2 year warranty.
When winter brings heavy, wet, snow, you need a machine that can handle the task. The Vortex 3010 XP, 30-in. snow blower takes clearing snow to the next level. The third stage accelerator spins 10 times the speed of the augers, breaking down the heaviest, wettest snow before throwing it out of the high-impact, clog-resistant polymer chute. Equipped with Touch N' Turnâ trigger-controlled power steering and heated grips, allowing you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger while keeping your hands warm. The Just One Hand operation lets you guide your Troy-Bilt snow blower with literally one hand, allowing you to adjust the chute, speed and other controls without disengaging the drive. When winter brings its worst, count on Troy-Bilt to help.