- Product Overview
- Clears snowy walkways up to 28" wide and 21" deep in one pass
- Touch 'n Turn power steering and heated grips provide ultimate ease and comfort for snow removal
- Upgraded extended 8" clog resistant chute keeps snow farther away from operator
- Backed by a 3 year limited warranty
- 357cc Troy-Bilt electric-start engine with 28-in. clearing width
When winter brings heavy snow, you need a machine that can handle the task. The Troy-Bilt Vortex 2890 XP is built for performance and comfort so you can tackle up to 18-inches of snowfall. Three-stage technology includes a powerful accelerator that spins 10 times faster than the augers to break down and quickly clear heavy, wet snow. You’ll be able to confidently take on harsh conditions thanks to a D-Track drive system that provides added stability and traction in heavy snow and ice. Quickly shift directions with power steering controlled at the touch of a finger. Conquer winter and get back to doing what you love most with the Troy-Bilt Vortex 2890 XP.
Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and trained service technicians. Each machine is run in all gears and all necessary adjustments are made. Includes full 3 year warranty. Machines have never seen snow and might have slight cosmetic imperfections. Machines arrive mostly assembled - You will need to extend handles (4 bolts) then add gas and oil. We recommend non-ethanol gas. Oil is included.
Ships by truck from our North Carolina facility with liftgate residential delivery included in the price. East coast delivery is 4-7 days Central delivery is 5-9 days and West is 7-14 days. We are currently experiencing some delays due to high network